Sunday, December 20, 2009

Digital Christmas

The wife and I have no kids (much to our dismay) so we can spend money on, and spoil, our inner children. :)

So we really only got ourselves one thing this year - a Wii. And accessories, including a Wavebird, Gamecube memory card, and a number of older cheaper games, more GC than Wii but some of each.

The last Nintendo system we owned was a SNES. No N64, no Gamecube. I can play the few 64 games I want to on an emulator, and the Wii played Game Cube games (are you listening Sony, sheesh). So this purchase really is for two generations of games for us; and definitely made the machine purchase follow our "No new console until there are 10 must have games" - even counting GC games as half a game.

I work on Christmas day, so we will be doing our Christmas festivities on the Night of the 23rd, and on Christmas Eve. Yeah.. work. I work part time at Blockbuster... and I get up to 4 game rentals a week. So I will be blowing through our Wii section to check out every game the store has, to see what is worth buying; Did the same thing when we got the PS3 and the 360.

So wish us a Merry Christmas and sore wrists from too much motion control, and I'll have a report of my thoughts in a week or two.

So back to blowing up Covanent and Flood.

Games Played since Last Post:
None (see timestamp)

No comments: