Sunday, December 20, 2009

New Years Resolution

I was reposting some of my blog entries over at my 1up page. And as I looked upon the history of my blog here, I despaired. Last entry months ago, and only 11 this year - that wasn't what I signed up to blog about - silence.

So this is my New Year's resolution - a blog every two week. I'm actually going to try every week, but I know myself, so I will shoot for every other.

So cross your fingers, and hope for my attention, and we'll get this thing back up an running again.

So back to blowing up the Covenant and Flood.

Games played since last post:

Too many to name, but here are some highlights

Plants Vs Zombies (PC)
Sonic the Hedgehog (Genesis)
Zelda II (NES)
Rock Band 2 (360)
Lego Rock Band (360)
Guitar Hero 5 (360)
Band Hero (360)
Guitar Hero Van Halen (360)
Little Big Planet (PS3)
Pixeljunk Monsters (PS3)
'Splosion Man (360)

No comments: