Friday, May 16, 2008

Long time playing

Not a lot of updates recently. I got sucked into rock band. We bought it, and the wife and I do vocals and guitar respectively. That is pretty much all I've been playing for the last 3 weeks. That is so unlike me to only play one game for so long, but the whole "be a rock star" and the whole "game with the spouse in the living room" just grabbed me and wouldn't let go. I've really got into the music game recently with Guitar Hero, Frets on Fire, Rock Band, and Singstar. :)

Not much of an update, thought I'd at least explain why I haven't posted much.

Back to strapping on the Guitar and rockin' out.

Games played since last post:
Rock Band (360)
Singstar Amped (PS2)
Singstar 90s (PS2)
Frets on Fire (PC)
Spider-man: Friend or Foe (360)
Iridium Runners (PS2)
Solitair (PC)

1 comment:

Michael said...

Can't wait to play Rock Band. Can I play drums? Or bass?