Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Game Report I

Legend of Zelda 1: Adventures of Link – I've cleaned out and finished the first two palaces, and have the raft from the third. All my levels are at 8, and I've got both the heart and magic containers on the first continent. 6 Links; I love save state. If I die, I just load. So in the game, as far as it can tell, I've never died, nor quit. :)

Sonic the Hedgehog 1 – Completed the first two Green Hill Zones, and got the Chaos Emerald in both of them. Again save states are wonderful. I have 5 sonics so far.

Radiant Silvergun – I've got as far as level 2A. My weapon levels are at 7 for each one.

Battlestar Galactica – Been playing, and I've got much better at the controls. I've beaten the first three submissions, but you can't save until you beat the full mission (which has 6 submissions). I have to start over at the start each time, but I get a little further in each time I play.

We bought a Guitar Hero Guitar (A Gibson a Xplorer). We have another on lend – so I re-rented Guitar Hero III and the wife and I have been doing Co-op on it. It's been a blast to be able to play together.

I've also picked up a number of new games (been finding them cheap) and have some more on order. So Expect a Snap Judgment review shortly.

And now back to games – Entering the Matrix.

Games Played since last post
Guitar Hero 3 (360)
Battlestar Galactica (Xbox)
Sonic the Hedgehog (Genesis)
Link (NES)
Radiant Silvergun (Saturn)
Arcana Hearts (PS2)
Solitaire (PC)
Minesweeper (PC)
Frets on Fire (PC)
Battlestations Midway (360)
Ikaruga (XBLA)
BattleZone (XBLA)

No comments: